We take a personalized approach to coaching.
We begin with a no fee, one-hour consultation to identify your goals and aspirations and to determine whether coaching is right for you.
If you become a coaching participant, you will complete a short form to provide information about:
- Your background, experience, and goals
- Potential pluses and possible impediments to achieving your goal
- Timeline for Achieving Your Goals
You will then receive a personalized Development Plan that might include:
- Readings from fundraising and leadership literature
- Engaging in exercises to learn or model skills, such as asking for gifts
- Interviewing other professionals then discussing what you learned from those conversations
Ready for to discuss your goals and aspirations? Click Here
Several years ago I engaged Sophie to serve as my fundraising coach. We first had an in-depth conversation during which we identified my goals and gaps in my knowledge base. Sophie developed a several step plan then provided me with informative readings and instructive exercises which we discussed in one-on-one meetings. The experienced broadened and deepened my knowledge about fundraising and better equipped me to cultivate key prospects. I highly recommend Sophie as a fundraising coach.”